Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quantum Physics Create Your Own Heaven


Create Your Own Heaven


Every Religion down through the ages has described a place where you, yourself, spirit, etc. goes after death.

Since we have moved into the Age of Aquarius, we have been given the gift of "The Laws of Quantum Physics." These Laws tell us that there exists an infinite Ocean of thinking, intelligent energy called the Quantum Ocean. The ancients called this the Mind of God.

In this Quantum Ocean there is no time, no past, no present nor future, only the NOW. And we are also told that everything that ever was, is or will be exists in the Quantum Ocean. Therefore all the Heavens and Hells that man has created with his thinking and emotions exist. The Heaven and Hell of the Christians exists in the Quantum Ocean. Asgard and Valhalla of the Viking religion exists. Nirvana of the Brahmins exists. Paradise and all other Heavens amd hells exists.

Where will you go? Most of us were handed down the religion and belief systems of our parents. And most of us go to our deaths and to the Heaven or Hell that was chosen for us by our parents.

How long we will stay in those Heavens and Hells depends on the emotional and mental intensity of our beliefs. But eventually we will all learn the truth and move on to a larger reality. For those of us who don't, well we will once again incarnate into the religion we believed in when we died.

Most Religions have a magical ritual that they perform on the recently departed. This is to bind the soul to the egregor (energies) of that religion so that they come back to the fold.

Religions are so afraid of loosing their paying customers, that they try very hard when they are alive to keep them in place (by FEAR tactics), ie threats of damnation if they wander and with magical rituals when they die.

The Egyptians were very successful in bringing back great souls into the Egyptian fold once again. This is what the mummies were all about. By keeping the physical body preserved, the soul would come looking for it again.

But, like I said, eventually we will all break free from the bondage of formal religions and advance to higher states of wisdom.

How many lifetimes will it take?????

Now that we have the Laws of Quantum Physics to help us and the Energy in the Quantum Ocean, we can start breaking away now. We can create our own Heaven (leaving out Hell unless you want to come back as a Christian again.)

Start building a nitche for yourself in the infinite space of the Quantum Ocean. A place where you will go while you await your next "blinking out" (reincarnation.)

Let me give you an example of what I am creating. I will not tell you exactly because I really do not want any company except those I choose.

There are a great many writers, philosophers, healers and thinkers who loved down through the ages. I have picked out a dozen or so of them who I particularly enjoy reading and studying about.

I went to the internet (another great gift of the Age of Aquarius) and printed out as much information about them as I needed. I also printed out a photo, or print of each of them.

Each evening before bed, I sit in my favorite chair and relax. I spread the prints out in a circle on the small table in front of me. Then I look and meditate upon them, close my eyes and visualize a beautiful open field surrounded by oak trees and beautiful wild flowers. This will be my heaven. Then I visualize a large tabe in the middle of the field with throne like chairs around it.

I sit in one chair and I place my twelve companions in the others. We then carry on long discussions. We each talk about the wisdom of our area of expertise. Food and drink is served.

This is my idea of heaven. At first I thought I wanted my Heaven to be a library card which allowed me into the Library of Alexandria where I would find all the great books. (I hear that they are in the basement of the Vatican at this time.) I would spend my time searching and reading.

Then I thought why not create an inner circle of the men who wrote these books and spend my Heaven time conversing with them. They are all there in the Quantum Ocean, just waiting for me to join them. Now I meet with them in my mind in the comfort of my easy chair.

Create your own Heaven. Don't stay a prisoner of some one elses creation.


Ellis Peterson AKA Ragnar Storyteller is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He has studied astrology, metaphysics, runes and quantum physics for over 25 years. He is truly a knowledgeable gray beard. His writings are refreshing. He has combined the ancient wisdom teachings with the 21st century laws of quantum physics.



For more of his writings please visit his websites:


http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com


http://www.olevikingshop.com


Or just go to goggle and type in his pen name Ragnar Storyteller for his listings.

He is a ghost writer and will write articles for you. He can be contacted at epete@ptd.net

You can also visit his informative blogs on runes, quantum physics, magic, spirituality, alternate healing methods.




http://native-american-folklore.blogspot.com/



http://quantumetaphysics.blogspot.com/



http://runesandquantumphysics.blogspot.com/



http://ragnar-storyteller.blogspot.com/



http://norse-mythology.blogspot.com/



http://astrological-solar-chart.blogspot.com/



http://magical-runes.blogspot.com/



http://ellis-peterson.blogspot.com/



http://ellsipeterson.blogspot.com/

No comments: